The DC-1 is a car black box video recorder.
It records video and audio on a constant loop and stores it on a standard SD memory card.
This camera is fitted with a 3D sensor which measures G-force and will detect an impact.
In the event of a collision, harsh braking or acceleration the DC-1 will save a 20 second clip (10 seconds before and 10 seconds after the incident) as an "event".
The supplied 4gb card can hold over 200 "events"
The RoadHawk DC-1 vehicle drive recorder captures video, audio (can be disabled) G-Force and GPS data whilst you are driving.
Using the supplied software you can play back the video files and see the exact vehicle speed, direction and position overlayed on to Google Maps.
Everything you need is supplied in the box and fitting this camera to your car is as easy as most portable Sat Nav devices.
Simply mount the camera on your windscreen facing forwards and plug it in to your cigar lighter socket.
A 5m power cable and cable clips are supplied so you can make a nice, tidy install with the cable routed around the screen - out of view.
The 4gb SD Card supplied with the DC-1 will hold around 6 hours of video on a loop. You can expand this up to 32gb for a total of 48 hours record time.
New features on the DC-1
- Makes .MP4 video files that can be played on just about any computer
- Really easy to use PC software supplied for viewing speed and mapping data
- Uses a new WDR camera for better quality video and better low light stability
- Has a parking mode for surveillance when the vehicle is parked (requires permanent live connection)
- Emergency button for manually creating "event" video clips
- Has a basic photo mode
- Much smaller than previous RH-1 model
- RoadHawks are already being used by insurance companies and large fleet operators to cut litigation costs
The DC-1 is supplied with an adhesive window mount that is small and unobtrusive.
The camera can be quickly removed from the mount and we have spare mounts and power cables available in our accessories section for when you move the camera to another vehicle.
NOTE: If you want to move this camera from one vehicle to another then
you now can purchase a spare window camera sticky mount and a spare DC-1 power cable to do so.
English manual !
Cartes Memoires disponible :
Roadhawk-DC-1 , autocamera , dashcam , dashboardcamera , camera auto , Caméra Embarquée , roadhawk , DC-1 , G-sensor , GPS , speed .